Monday, May 2, 2011

Go Away, Germs!!

These guys are NOT our friends right now!!!

I took Audri to the doctor again today, and found out that she has strep throat for the 4th time this year.  This is really getting crazy, if you ask me.  She has never had it before this year.  Tomorrow we'll see the ENT.  I suspect they'll recommend a tonsillectomy.  We'll see.  I'll keep you all posted.  In the meantime, I'm doing my best to sterilize this house.

On a totally unrelated note, I was elated to hear the news this morning about Osama bin Laden's demise.  Although, maybe it's not so unrelated.  He's a little like strep throat- nasty and hard to get rid of.....
 
 
*UPDATE:  Tonsils, and possibly adenoids too, will be coming out June 14.

2 comments:

Lindz said...

hahaha, he is nasty and hard to get rid of! ha. Get better soon Audri!!

Alesha said...

I got my tonsils out when I was five. I LOVED all of the popsicles. That's about all I can remember. Good luck, Audri!