Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Then, and Now

A decade ago I sent Dallin off to his first day of Kindergarten.

Today, it was Daniel's turn. This is my fifth time to send a Kindergartner off to their first day of school, and it hasn't gotten any easier or less exciting.
Here he is, getting situated into his seat in Mrs. Mullen's class.


Eliza, ready for third grade.


And Audri out the door for 6th grade.

Dailie's an 8th grader this year.

It was just a quick 2.5 hour day today, and Dallin doesn't start until tomorrow, but the school year is underway, and things are changing around here.

3 comments:

mattandhonor said...

Great looking kids!! I can't believe how big they are-especially Dailie! Can't wait to see Dallin's picture. This would've have been my year to have them all at school also-but we're homeschooling!! (all but Andrew) Hope you enjoy your "free" time!

Amy T said...

fun photo! I'd print and frame it, right next to you and I running home on the long driveway from the bus!

The Sims Family said...

I loved seeing these photos! Thanks for sharing.