Tuesday, February 24, 2009

No More Binkies!!

Just an update to let you know that Daniel left out two more binkies for the binky fairy, and he is now officially binky free!!! He made two more trips to the store, purchasing a package of M&Ms and some cookies one day, and a small knight on a horse the other day. It hasn't been smooth sailing, but he IS getting used to sleeping without it. Mostly I have to accept the idea that naptime is gone. He occaionally still falls asleep in the afternoon, but most days there is no nap. I count myself lucky that he napped as long as he did.

3 comments:

Amy T said...

Great job, Daniel! (and Charity--it's not easy to "make" them grow up!)

The Linabooty's said...

Good job Daniel! Mason had to give up his naps too once #3 came and I think we moms are the ones who are most affected by that:)

Mindy Dean said...

I am working Jonah up to the idea of no more binkies. I am dreading it (and like you, the loss of naptime!!)