The comings and goings of the Rick and Charity Jeffs family.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Dallin's Apple Pie
It was Dallin's turn for FHE treat tonight, and he decided he wanted to make an apple pie. He had never made a pie before, and he did it all by himself, crust and all. It was delicious!!!
What a picturesque pie! It looks delicious. I think we've got it backwards in our family. It seems like we have a treat every night BUT FHE. Haha. We'll have to work on reversing that. Way to go Dallin!
Way to go Dallin! Can I have some? It looks so yummy. One of my students shared a cookie with me that her sister (previous student) made for FHE. It was a little odd--confetti cookie mix made into cookie dough with butterscotch chips. I think I will have some of your pie over those cookies any day!
Dallin your pie looks so good I think you should sell them I would help you do it I know all about web design and how to sell over the Internet and you could open a pie shop I would help you get started just send me an email at: Forgiven490@Verizon.net
4 comments:
What a picturesque pie! It looks delicious. I think we've got it backwards in our family. It seems like we have a treat every night BUT FHE. Haha. We'll have to work on reversing that. Way to go Dallin!
Way to go Dallin! Can I have some? It looks so yummy. One of my students shared a cookie with me that her sister (previous student) made for FHE. It was a little odd--confetti cookie mix made into cookie dough with butterscotch chips. I think I will have some of your pie over those cookies any day!
Wow!!! I need to hire you to make my pies!!! Way to go on trying something new. That's always fun for me.
Dallin your pie looks so good I think you should sell them I would help you do it I know all about web design and how to sell over the Internet and you could open a pie shop I would help you get started just send me an email at: Forgiven490@Verizon.net
Im 20 yearls old
Josef Holzer
Post a Comment